Getting Ready for last year's Labor Day Weekend BBQ
Labor Day Weekend Celebration Sept 1-5
Once again we will be celebrating the Labor Day Day holiday with a full house and a delicious BBQ. Ken will be the chef du jour, grilling up burgers, hots and veggie burgers for our guests. It is always a good time. This is our 12th annual picnic. The BBQ will be on Sunday Sept 4 at 1PM in The Spa courtyard…and it is free for all registered guests. We still have some rooms open so come and join us and book your room today.
- Aug 23-26 – National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce – The NGLCC is heading to Palm Springs, California for the 2016 International Business & Leadership Conference August 23-26, 2016. The event will attract over 1,000 entrepreneurs, corporate decision-makers, affiliate chamber leaders, and government officials from across the country and around the world. The connections made at the conference can be the basis for contracting opportunities and strategic growth for years to come.
- Comic Con – Palm Springs http://www.comicconpalmsprings.com/
- Sept 1-5 – Labor Day Weekend BBQ Pool Party on Sunday, September 4th, 1 PM in The Spa Courtyard, FREE for registered guests.
- Sept 24 – Cyndi Lauper, Agua Caliente Casino
- Oct 7-9 and Oct 14-16 – Paul McCartney/Rollings Stones/Bob Dylan/The Who/Neil Young
- Oct 9-12 – Modernism Week Fall Preview For the first time, the four-day fall preview will include tours of the historic Sunnylands estate ($65) and a double-decker bus architectural tour hosted by cultural historian Charles Phoenix ($99). The Modernism Show and Sale, held at the Palm Springs Air Museum, will include Midcentury furniture and decorative and fine art from more than 40 dealers from around the world. The show will open at 6 p.m. on Oct. 9 with an opening-night early-buying preview reception ($75) to benefit Modernism Week. Weekend show hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Oct. 10 and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Oct. 11. General admission to the show is $15 and includes admission for both days.
Oct 22 – Desert AIDS Walk